Month: July 2020
13 July 2020
THE COMMUNITY IS INVITED TO A
“KA’U COVID 19 UPDATE”
INFORMATIONAL / EDUCATIONAL MEETING
DATE: MONDAY JULY 13, 2020
TIME: REGISTRATION @ 4:30PM
MEETING @ 5:00PM – 6:30PM (STARTS / ENDS PROMPTLY)
PLACE: PAHALA COMMUNITY CENTER
(next to Fire Station)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Wearing of Mask and Social Distancing is required.
To remain in compliance to Hawaii State Covid 19 Mandates, seating is limited, attendance is based on “First-Come-First-Serve”.
PARTICIPATION VIA ZOOM IS ALSO AVAILABLE:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call the Ka’u Resource & Distance Learning Center at 928-0101 for ZOOM connectivity information.
COME JOIN US AND “TALK STORY” WITH:
- HAWAII COUNTY MAYOR HARRY KIM
- HAWAII STATE Lt. GOVERNOR JOSH GREEN
- Dr. SCOTT MISCOVICH, FOUNDER OF PREMIER MEDICAL GROUP
- DAN BRINKMAN, CEO EAST HAWAII / HHSC
- MERILYN HARRIS, KA’U HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR
- ERIC HONDA, INTERIM DEPT. OF HEALTH DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER
MAHALO! TO EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING KA’U COMMUNITY CONCERNS.