|A fast, easy way to see a doctor.
You can see a doctor anytime, anywhere in Hawaii on your mobile device or computer.
- Affordable. See doctors for just $10 or at no charge, depending on your plan.
- Dependable. Doctors are available 24/7.
- Confidential. Conversations are secure – just like an office visit.
- Convenient. No appointment needed. Prescriptions are sent to your pharmacy.
Win an iPad Air!
Enroll by May 30 and you’ll be entered in a drawing:
- Grand prize: iPad Air.
- 3 runner-up prizes: $25 iTunes gift card.
Get started today.
Enroll in HMSA’s Online Care on your:
You must be in Hawaii to use HMSA’s Online Care.
Who are the doctors on HMSA’s Online Care?
- Are local doctors from HMSA’s large statewide provider network, as well as doctors in the Online Care Group – the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to telehealth.
- Are U.S. board-certified, licensed, and credentialed.
- Have an average of 15 years experience in primary and urgent care.
- Have profiles that include their education and experience.
- Have patient ratings to help you review and select the doctor for your needs.
When can I use HMSA’s Online Care?
Use it for ear infections, fever, the flu, migraines, pinkeye, rashes, and stomach pain. See a complete list of ailments.
Why should I use HMSA’s Online Care?
- You’re too busy to fit a doctor’s appointment into your schedule.
- You can’t get a doctor’s appointment soon enough.
- Your doctor’s office is closed.
- You’re too sick to drive.
- You don’t want to take your children with you to a doctor’s appointment.
How do I add my spouse?
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
How do I add a child to my HMSA’s Online Care account on the mobile app?
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf.
- Enroll yourself first and select a doctor.
- Before the visit, you’ll be asked if it’s for you or your child. Select the child’s name from a list you created previously or add a new child by tapping “Add Child.”
- Manage your child’s accounts on the app under Settings. You can change accounts or add new children.
- Children can also be added on hmsa.com in My Account. Log on to HMSA’s Online Care and go to My Profile.
For more information, go to HMSA’s Online Care.