2) Complete and submit the UH Application Form (select “Unclassified” as your major) and your MMR clearance documents to: Hawai‘i Community College, Admissions Office,
200 W Kawili St., Hilo, HI 96720.
3) If your application is complete, you will receive an acceptance letter from Hawai’i Community College with your UH Student ID Number.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE (Must be met by August 8, 2014)
1) Submit a copy of your Basic Life Support/CPR Certificate by mail or fax to:
May Kealoha, RN, PhD
Hawai‘i Community College
Nursing & Allied Health Division
200 W. Kawili St.
Hilo, HI 96720-4091
Fax No.: (808) 974-7778
2) Take the Compass Reading Placement Exam and score 50 or higher. Using your UH ID
Number, call the Hale Kea Testing Center at 934-2540 to make an appointment. (Students who have already completed ENG 20R or higher do not need to take the Compass).
Please be advised that you do not have to attend the College’s New Student Orientation and
acceptance into Hawai’i Community College does not mean you are registered.
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR THE NURS 16 COURSE
1) To register for the course, call 934-2720 to make an appointment with Counselor Kenoa Dela Cruz.
2) You will be given information about additional health documents and the criminal background check and drug screening procedure after your application is complete.
Please call the Nursing & Allied Health Division Office at 934-2650 if you have any questions.